Should you wish to commission us to produce a set of images based around your choice of theme, the following set of procedures will be undertaken.
1. Use the contact section of this website to inform us of your details. These should include: your name, what it is you want us to photograph (e.g. a walk from Porthpean to Mevagissey) and what your budget is. Please note, we do not use a set rate for our work, but will try to achieve your requirements within the budget you can afford.
2. We will contact you through email to either confirm we will undertake your request, discuss details further or, if your budget is insufficient, give an alternative price.
3. If price and requirements are confirmed, further details (e.g. timescale) will be agreed.
4. You will pay us 20% of the agreed price to cover costs (e.g. travel). PLEASE NOTE - THIS IS NON REFUNDABLE.
5. We will produce the agreed images and upload them to a 'private' gallery on the Asby website for you to view.
6. Once you are happy with the final product, you will pay the remaining 80% of the agreed price.
7. The images can then be downloaded by yourselves, received as prints or sent to you on a disk/USB.